The Casas Adobes Rotary Club was established in 1976 at the Cliff Manor Inn in Tucson, Arizona. The club began as the Northside Breakfast Club and a Rotary charter was issued in November of that year making it the 17,018th Rotary club in the world. Tucson established its first Rotary club, the Downtown Club, in 1921. As Tucson grew, additional clubs were formed in Tucson including the Casas Adobes Rotary. In 1985 the club moved to Westward Look due to the increase in membership. The club participated in a variety of fund raising projects for charity and education. They created a non-profit foundation to receive and distribute funds to these projects. The club is a service oriented club and participates in service projects beyond the charities and scholarships it supports. Casas Adobes Rotary club has a sister club relationship with the Rotary Club of Hermosillo-Pitic in Sonora, Mexico.
Papers, 1976-2004 (bulk 1988-2002). This collection contains the papers of the Casas Adobes Rotary Club documenting the organization in Tucson. The bulk of the material is information prepared for the Board of Directors containing meeting minutes, news bulletins, meeting attendees, club activities, finances and other information related to the club. Also included are committee packets, member rosters and photographs and negatives of club events and members.