University of Arizona

Records of the Tucson Clinic

Records of the Tucson Clinic

The Tucson Medical and Surgical Clinic first filed articles of incorporation on July 27, 1927. During the 1950’s and 1960’s the company began a business relationship with the Tucson Clinic, essentially a spin-off corporation, which was officially incorporated in March 1963. These papers document the formation and growth of the corporation from 1953-1985, until its sale in 1986 to the Thomas Davis Clinic. Photographic materials are also included in the collection, with some overlap with the activities of the Thomas Davis Clinic.