The Tucson Literary Club was established Oct. 17, 1921 by Frank C. Lockwood, other University of Arizona faculty, and professional men in Tucson, Arizona. Collection includes Chiefly typescripts of papers presented at monthly Club meetings. Meetings held Oct. to May each year. Includes papers for 1939-1940, 1955- present. Eight papers per season, not all are present. Papers by Laurence Muir, Nov. 1970, and Bernard Fontana, 1991, give a history of the club. Presenters include James B. McCormick, Eugene Steinheimer, Evo DeConcinini, Douglas D. Martin, Richard Harvill, Arthur N. Pack, Laurence Muir, Lawrence Clark Powell, John P. Schaefer, and Bernard Fontana. Also includes minutes of meetings, membership lists and correspondence.